Friday, September 18, 2009

Benjamin Franklin's "The Way to Wealth"

The more I read about the early founders of our country, the more impressed I am with them. I think it is a shame I didn't learn more about them in school. I think if our kids were exposed to them more, we would be much better off in this country.

As an example, I am linking today to something from Benjamin Franklin called "The Way to Wealth". The old English is a little rough and the web designer's color scheme is hard on the eyes, but there is some definite wisdom in the words.

You can find it here.

To help out, the blog "The Art of Manliness" pulls out the pertinent nuggets of wisdom here.

Do yourself a favor and read the articles right now. And then think about the words. And come back again later for a re-read.

No comments:

Post a Comment